Vaseline is like a beauty saviour in a mini box. It has tons of uses of which I will be writing just ten. But the list is never-ending for uses of vaseline. So I decided that i will divide the uses of vaseline section in parts and will write the other half in my next posts. So let’s get started….
1. Apply it on your eyelashes to make them grow stronger and longer.. That’s what I do before going to bed every night. It’s a secret to my longer lashes…sssh
2. Vaseline is great for the cuticles. Apply on cuticles to make them stronger and shinier.
3. Put it on elbows and knees to soften them as these are the hardest and driest part of the body.
TIP- Apply on rough elbows and knees before taking a bath. The hot steam from your bathroom will penetrate deeper making them extra soft.
4. Make your matte lipstick shine by topping a bit of vaseline on top of your matte lipstick.
5. Soften your feet by applying this sticky substance on your feet at night and cover them with cotton socks.. Your feet will speak up the result in the morning..
6. Vaseline doesn’t clog pores so don’t worry to apply it on your face as it won’t cause acne.
7. Apply on teeth before an event to prevent lipstick from staining your teeth.
8. Vaseline is a great makeup remover. Rub it on your face and wipe off with a cotton. It’s a secret of Jennifer lopez’s great skin. She herself claimed it in an interview as it is the natural makeup remover and softener out there.
9. Apply it under your eye shadow to create shiny effect.
10. And the last one is…it helps calm rashes and other minor cuts, it soften the area helping it to repair fast… I hope that the post was somewhat helpful for you guys.. I will tell it’s more uses in my coming posts.
Till then go buy a small jar of vaseline and start utilizing it now…Tadda