Aroma Magic Coffee Bean Scrub Review
Price: Rs. 375 for 100 ml
Shelf Life: 3 years
My Experience with Aroma Magic Coffee Bean Scrub:
I’m so much in love with this scrub, I just love everything about it- its smell, texture, color, how it feels on skin and the after effects! I have been using this scrub regularly from past few weeks. And this scrub has become my all time favorite in these weeks. The texture of the scrub is very creamy and it feels kind of silky while I’m massaging it on my skin. It has mild granules which effectively gets rid of the dead skin cells. It is light brownish in color and smells heavily of coffee, I sometimes feel like eating it but I don’t as I know it will taste horrible.
I massage this scrub for 10-15 minutes and while I massage it, I can feel the softness and silkiness of this product and my skin getting soft! After washing it off, I see an instant glow in my skin and a soft, smooth skin that feels touchably soft. I even skip moisturizer after using this scrub as it does not dry out the skin or dehydrates the skin like most scrubs instead it adds a nice hydrating plumping effect to the skin. It is mild enough for daily use but since I don’t have much time, I use it once in two days and love the way it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. The best part is that it doesn’t have any sort of chemical, as it’s the new mantra of Aroma Magic that they won’t add any chemical, fragrance and alcohol in their products plus no parabens so it’s safe to be used by anyone, sensitive skin will also love it as it does not cause any type of sensitivity and the granules are also very mild and doesn’t leave stretchy feeling. The one thing, I can say is its downside is that it doesn’t work much on harsh blackheads and that it will leave a soft layer on every skin type so I think that oily skinned beauties might not like that feeling in summers.
Pros of Aroma Magic Coffee Bean Scrub:
- Amazing coffee smell.
- Pretty white tube packaging!
- Soft and smooth texture, it spreads easily!
- All natural, completely free of alcohol, parabens, fragrance and any other sort of chemical.
- Has mild exfoliating granules.
- Safe enough for daily use.
- Good for even sensitive skin, does not cause any allergy or stretchy feeling after use.
- Leaves skin soft and smooth.
- Imparts a healthy glow.
- Rinses off easily.
- Has antioxidant properties which will help in fighting free radicals and signs of aging due to abundant presence of coffee and organic coffee powder.
- Hydrates the skin, adds a nice plumping effect.
- Removes dead skin cells effectively.
Cons of Aroma Magic Coffee Bean Scrub:
- Does not work on harsh blackheads.
- Leaves a very silky and soft feeling on skin which might not be liked by oily skinned beauties in summers.
BML Rating: 4.5/5
Pick or Ditch it:
Pick it as soon as you sport it in any cosmetic store. I was dyeing to try this scrub and finally I could get my hands on it and I’m glad I tried it, it’s on top of my favorite scrub list now.