Price: Rs. 199 for 200 ml, got it for Rs. 159
Shelf Life: 3 years
Specially formulated for long hair, this deep moisturizing conditioner nourishes and protects hair from roots to ends to keep it looking beautiful. With regular use, hair becomes stronger and more resilient. Hair is instantly easier to comb, for significantly less breakage and fewer split ends. Helps detangle and smooth even the most unruly strands. Leaves hair looking soft, sleek and shiny.
How to use:
Apply to wet hair after shampooing. Leave in for up to 1 minute. Rinse.
This conditioner comes in a same grey bottle as all other shampoos & conditioners from Avon, too boring packaging! I wonder when will Avon pay some attention to their hair care products’ packaging. Well, the packaging is not a problem at all, as it comes in an easy to use bottle with a flip open cap but for me the packaging is too boring and old. The fragrance of this conditioner is really pleasant, can’t make out what it smells like though! The consistency of this conditioner is neither too thick nor too runny, just in the middle but it spreads easily on hair. One thing that I don’t like about it is that it has somewhat foamy texture, I mean no conditioner has foamy texture and spreads as a cream then what must be in this conditioner that it spreads onto hair leaving some foamy residue behind. I doubt, what must be in it that it doesn’t behave totally creamy!! :heh: Coming to its efficiency, it works quite good as a conditioner. It gives soft and smooth hair and adds a nice bounce to hair unlike some conditioners which makes hair limp and flat. It spreads and rinses off easily without any hassle. It even makes hair shiny. That’s it, I think this is my last product from Avon hair care range and I had been purchasing them for review purpose and I have covered either the conditioner or shampoo from Avon hair care range. If you want to know about any product from Avon hair care range, look up for my reviews and you’ll find either the shampoo, leave in treatment or conditioner review and decide upon that basis, if I have posted good reviews about the shampoo then the conditioner from that range would also be good and if I have posted not so good reviews then the other product would also be not that good.
Pros of Avon Advance Techniques Long and Beautiful Conditioner:
- Makes hair soft and smooth.
- Adds a nice bounce to hair.
- Makes hair shiny.
- Convenient and travel friendly packaging though I got bore seeing this grey colored bottle of every product from Avon hair care range.
- Pleasant smell.
- Definitely the claim “hair is instantly easier to comb” is true, hair feels so soft and manageable after using this that I don’t even feel the need to comb to detangle my hair, my hand does the job.
- Spreads and rinses off easily.
Cons of Avon Advance Techniques Long and Beautiful Conditioner:
- Foamy texture in a conditioner is giving me doubts.
- Not easily available.
- I demand Avon to change the packaging of their hair care range soon as it’s too boring to see only grey colored bottle of whatever shampoo or conditioner I buy.
- Don’t know why it is meant only for medium to long hair, I feel it can be used by all hair lengths :p
BML Rating: 4.3/5