It’s winters here and many of you must be facing one common issue that comes with winters- dry and rough feet, yeah I know this is a common problem in winters but there are many things that can be done to deal with this problem. So today I’ll be reviewing a product that’s a rescue against dry and cracked feet- Avon Foot Works Sloughing Cream!!
Price: Rs. 189 for 100ml, got it on discount for I don’t know how much.
Shelf Life: 3 years
Smoothes and softens rough, dry skin. With regular use, this cream helps control callus buildup. Clinically and dermatologist-tested.
You May Also Like:
How to use:
My Experience with Avon Foot Works Sloughing Cream:
Avon foot works sloughing cream comes in a tube packaging with a flip top cap. It has minty refreshing fragrance and smells like some mint bubblegum. The texture of this scrub is creamy with small exfoliating granules, it acts rough when rubbed onto foot but the granules are really small that they may not scrub the dead cells and hard skin on feet, so I generally use this sloughing cream with a foot file which then takes the exfoliation process to a next level. The foot file helps this scrub to work much better and soften the hard skin on feet.
This sloughing cream when used with a foot file helps to soften the hard skin on feet and makes the skin on feet really soft and also repairs the cracked areas on feet. Overall, I love this scrub for my feet and it does its work super effectively, it makes my feet soft, repairs cracked heel, softens hard skin and callus as it claims to. It can be used all over the feet and with regular use, it helps to remove tan and brighten the feet.
Pros of Avon Foot Works Sloughing Cream:
- Softens feet.
- Melts away hard skin on feet.
- Brightens and removes tan with regular use.
- Minty refreshing fragrance.
- Creamy texture helps to soften the rough skin on feet.
Cons of Avon Foot Works Sloughing Cream:
- The granules are small in size which makes them a bit difficult to work on the hard skin, I generally use it with a foot file to get better results.
- It’s a bit difficult to spread because of its rough texture.
- The last leftover product is difficult to press out and I have to literally squeeze the tube everywhere to get the product out.
BML Rating: 4/5
Do I Recommend Avon Foot Works Sloughing Cream:
Yes, you’ll love it!! If you face the issue of dry, rough and cracked feet often then you’ll love this scrub though you may want to use it with a foot file to help it work much better.