Hello Beautiful, :)
Today’s DIY is a anti-aging mask. Most of us are suffering from wrinkles, crows feet, fine lines, laugh lines, etc. Then despite of wasting your money on all expensive anti-aging products why not try something that is already in your kitchen. Yes, you heard me right, :clap: anti-ageing with kitchen ingredients. So let’s start with what all you will need to make this mask..
Things You’ll Need:
- 2 tsp oats.
- Half a cup milk.
- 1 tsp olive oil for dry skin and 1/2 tsp for oily or combination skin.
Method of Preparation:
1. Take a bowl and pour 2 tsp oats in it.
2. Pour half a cup of milk in the oats.
3. Now transfer the ingredients to a steel utensil or you can start with it also, cook this mixture until it’s soft and mushy. It’s like making oatmeal but without sugar. ;-) Make sure the mixture is well cooked or it’ll be difficult to spread.
4. Add olive oil to this mixture, mix everything well and keep it aside to cool down.
5. You’ll see something like this. Though it looks weird I know but you’ll be amazed by the results.
How To Use:
Wash your face with a face wash. Take this mixture and apply it all over your face and neck. Keep it for 20 minutes and then rinse off. While the mask is getting dry, you’ll feel the tightening effect on your face and after washing this off, you’ll see more plumped, softer, tighter and glowing skin. With daily usage, your skin will be plumped and tighter.
- Makes skin soft and smooth.
- Tightens skin.
- Gives a firming effect.
- Easy to make.
- Gives an instant glow.
- Has anti-aging properties.
- Combats fine lines with regular usage.
- Lightens skin tone with daily usage.
- Improves skin texture.
- Lightens tan a bit but may not work on old tan.
- Can be a bit messy to use.
- Hard to spread on face if it doesn’t cook well.
- Dries up quickly but that’s okay.