Today I would be reviewing Dove Deep Pure Face Wash which is meant for oily skin but I went ahead and gave it a try to see how it works on my dry skin and after using it for a few days, I’m here to share my review with you all, read on to know more about this face wash.
Price: Rs. 85 for 50 g
Shelf Life: 24 months
- Dove’s new revolutionary micro-puff technology has invisible fine & fluffy exfoliants that gently cleans dirt and excessive sebum from clogged pores. What’s more?
- It is rinsed off easily with water.
Splash face with water and apply face wash on face and neck. Rinse off. Pat dry. If face wash gets into your eyes, rinse well with water.
My Experience with Dove Deep Pure Face Wash Pore Care:
Dove deep pure face wash comes in a tube with a flip top lid. The packaging is convenient and the lid tightly closes with a snip which makes it perfect for travelling. The texture of this face wash is thick and creamy like all other Dove face washes but it is slightly greyish in color. It has a really pleasant and refreshing smell which I just love to smell. You will need only a small blob of this face wash to make a good foam and it lathers pretty well while leaving face squeaky clean and fresh. It does not dry out my skin but can be a little drying for extra dry skin, so people with dry skin can give it a try in summers. It removes every bit of dirt and grime and makes my face clean, fresh and brighter.
- Lathers well, only a small blob is needed to make a good lather.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Easily available.
- It has a very pleasant refreshing smell.
- Does not dry out the skin.
- Comes with an affordable price tag.
- Leaves skin clean and fresh.
- Perfect for oily skin.
Cons of Dove Deep Pure Face Wash Pore Care:
- Doesn’t work much on pores.
- Could be a little drying for extra dry skin.
BML Rating: 4/5