Today I would be reviewing another Dove face wash from my stash- Dove Nutrium Moisture Go Fresh Face Wash. Basically, this face wash is for oily skin but it fared quite well for my dry skin as well, read on to know more about it.
Gently removes excess sebum and stickiness whilst retaining skin’s moisture.
- Contains Nutrium Moisture, a nourishing beauty serum that replenishes skin from deep within giving it a beautiful bounce.
- Contains Citrus Orange Oil, a cleansing aid ingredient.
- With refreshing fragrance of Mandarin Orange.
Price: INR 90 for 50 g
Shelf Life: 24 months
- Mix a small amount with water in the palm of your hand and rub into a lather.
- Massage gently onto wet skin.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use daily.Also Read:
My Experience with Dove Nutrium Moisture Go Fresh Face Wash:
This face wash comes in a white tube with orange graphics and a flip top cap. The flip top cap is very tight and requires a lot of pressure to open it so you have to be careful not to break your nails while opening the cap of this face wash.
The texture of this face wash is creamy and lathers very well. Only a tiny bit is required to make a good lather and it foams really well. It has a really refreshing fruity fragrance, it smells very much like oranges as it claims also that it has a smell of Mandarin Orange.
I’m loving this face wash for how it makes my skin squeaky clean, it removes every trace of dirt, grime and dust. I even used it to remove my eye makeup and it removed every trace of makeup effectively. It leaves skin fresh, squeaky clean and does not dry out the skin. It would be best suited for oily skin but my dry skin is loving it too even in these harsh winters, this maybe because it contains nutrium moisture and nutrium moisture maybe responsible for not leaving the skin dry and stretchy.
- Lather well.
- Easily available.
- Does not dry out the skin.
- Perfect for oily skin.
- Has refreshing fruity fragrance.
- Sturdy and travel friendly packaging but the lid can be a problem sometimes as it is too tight and needs a lot of pressure to unflip it.
- Leaves skin squeaky clean and fresh.
- Removes every trace of dirt and grime.
- Did not break me out.
- It even removes makeup nicely.
Cons of Dove Nutrium Moisture Go Fresh Face Wash:
- Could be drying for dry skin but then there is another variant for dry skin as well.
- The flip top lid is way too tight, it may break nails while opening it.
BML Rating for Dry Skin: 3.5/5
BML Rating for Oily Skin: 4.5/5