Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack Review
Mumy se parcel aaya, betiii :musicnote: :musicnote: ladoo, achaar, laknavi salwar pure skin paane ka sikho mera raaz, so mix it, mix it mix it ya apnao apni coolest friend ka raaz! Pehle try me beti, pehle try me beti, try me :D Isn’t this ad too rhythmic and cool :-D This is how Himalaya neem pack is advertised on tv ;) Let’s see what happens after trying this face pack.
Price: Rs. 65 for 50 gm
Himalaya’s Purifying Neem Pack brings together the goodness of Neem, Fuller’s Earth and Turmeric, which work together to regulate excess oil secretion, clean clogged pores and prevent the recurrence of pimples.
- Neem Oil and Neem leaves are excellent skin care ingredients. The oil relieves dry skin and soothes itchiness, redness and irritation. It also improves general skin health and immunity, combating bacterial infections such as acne, boils and ulcers.
- Turmeric has been used as an antiseptic for centuries. The herb also has strong anti-inflammatory properties which soothe your skin gently. It also makes your skin soft and supple.
- Fuller’s Earth is primarily used to lighten the skin. It has cooling and anti-inflammatory properties that remove deep-seated dirt and skin pollutants.
Cleanse the face and neck. Apply Purifying Neem Pack evenly all over the face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes and mouth. Let the mask dry for 10-15 minutes and remove with a wet sponge or towel. Rinse with cool water. For optimal results, use once a week.
Best for oily and pimple-prone skin.
You May Like Reading
- Everyuth Naturals 3-in-1 Neem Face Pack Review
- All About Face Mask
- Skin Purifying Mask: Easy DIY To Detoxify Your Skin
- Garnier Pure Active Real Neem Face Wash Review
My Take on Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack:
The face pack is said to be a bliss for oily and acne prone skin. I picked this up for my hero (my hubby) when he was facing sudden breakouts attack on his forehead. I asked him to get this face pack and like always I started using it instead of him ;)
The pack is a mud pack with a thick muddy texture. It spreads easily with fingers and takes upto 15-20 minutes to dry completely. It starts getting hard after that where at a point you can’t even move your mouth to speak anything. It tingles for the first few minutes and I think that’s pretty normal for a pack containing pure neem extracts as neem has such properties which gives a tingling sensation to the skin. I use it twice a week or at night on my zits to calm them down. It works to an extent but not as much as it has been raved! I feel using it overnight calms the redness, reduces smaller zits with regular 2-3 use. It doesn’t work magically on pimples but yeah it surely helps to keep pimples at control if used consistently twice or thrice a week. It’s a good one for oily skin since it’s a muddy pack and muddy packs are always good for oily skin!It leaves my skin feeling dry so I definitely need a moisturizer after using this pack or my skin feels dehydrated and tight. It removes all impurities and dirt and leaves skin feeling fresh, clean and deeply exfoliated though I don’t see major improvement in my skin tone!!Pros of Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack:
- Comes at an affordable price tag.
- Leaves skin feeling clean, fresh and deeply exfoliated.
- Removes all impurities and dirt.
- Great for oily skin.
- Contains the goodness of neem, fuller’s earth and turmeric.
- Reduces redness!
- It has tiny granules which works in exfoliating the skin.
- Works in reducing smaller zits if used regularly.
Cons of Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack:
- Tingles a bit so I won’t recommend it for sensitive skin.
- Not super effective in treating breakouts. :-? You will have to be consistent with it and keep patience to see a noticeable difference in your skin.
- Dries out the skin so a moisturizer is a must after using this pack.
BML Rating: 3.5/5