How are you all today? Enjoying boring monday! Today I’ll be reviewing the Lakme compact which I have been using for over two months and now it’s time to share the review with you all :) Move on to the review to know how it worked for me :P
Price: Rs. 160 for 8 g
Shelf Life: 24 months
New Lakme Intense Whitening Compact SPF 23 with UVA/UVB protection flawlessly blends in to your skin making it look visibly fairer and translucently radiant. Its unique formula contains:
a) Skin Brightening Pearls that add a pearly glow.
b) Goodness of Multi-minerals.
c) Vitamin B3 proven to visibly lighten skin tone with daily usage.
d) SPF 23 UVA & UVB protection.
- Oil free
- Light weight
- Suitable for everyday use
This compact comes in 6 different shades suitable for different skin tones.
- Ivory Fair 01
- Rose Fair 02
- Golden Medium 03
- Rose Medium 04
- Beige Honey 05
- Rose Honey 06
The shade which I use is Ivory Fair 01
My Experience with Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Compact :
This is a nice compact which might suit every skin tone. I have dry skin as you all know and this went well with my skin tone and skin type. Compact is a staple product in my vanity though I can go without foundation, primer and blush but not without compact. It is perfect for everyday use as it feels light on the skin. It blends well with my skin but doesn’t give that flawless glow as it claims to.
- Comes with SPF 23.
- Feels light on the skin and is apt for everyday use.
- Didn’t give me a cakey look which I absolutely like.
- Has multi minerals and vitamin B3 which are good for skin.
- Lovely packaging.
- Mirror is quite big that you can see your full face clearly in it.
- Staying power is 2-3 hours.
- Variety of shades to choose from.
- Product claims are too big, it doesn’t give a pearly glow as shown in the advertisement by the model displaying fairy glow which is totally fake.
- Average staying power, doesn’t stays for longer.
Will I Repurchase it:
I think no, I won’t be buying it again as it will last me for years and I easily get bore with such products that takes years to get over and secondly, I feel my Avon ideal white compact is much better than this for the flawless look it gives and the good staying power. :)