This is going to be my second post on my blog. Really very excited to do a review about one of my favourite products, not sure where to start from but will definitely guide you gals about the product I will be reviewing today so hold your breath tight and get on to the journey with me..
Lotus has come up with a professional range which is really exciting. Hurrayy.. :) Coming to the point, Lotus Herbals have never failed in fulfilling most of its claims so I always end up buying its products. Today my review will be about one of the face washes from its professional range. I quite liked it in fact I’m in love with this facewash.. Let’s see its description.
PhytoRx deep pore cleansing facewash is infused with potent organic ingredients that gently clear away excess oil and deep rooted dirt to reduce the occurence of acne/pimples. Tea Tree & Rosemary extracts provides a unique potent formula for cleansed,refreshed and oil free skin.
Consistency of the face wash: It is neither thick nor too runny. It glides on smoothly giving you a feeling like some cream is being rubbed on to your face. It doesn’t foam up much which is a plus point for me as I don’t like artificially foamed up face washes which strips your skin’s natural oils along with the dirt. It has small granules like a scrub which are not at all harsh on the skin.
Active Organic Ingredients:
Tea Tree: Powerful anti-bacterial,anti-acne & anti-oxidant;regulates the production of sebum and unclog pores.
Rosemary: Anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties.
Results: Skin looks and feels fresh,oil free & clearer.
D.M water,cocoamidopropyl betain,sodium cocoamphoacetate and glycerine(and)lauryl glucoside,sodium cocyl glutamate(and)sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate,decyl glucoside,melaleuca alternifolia,tea tree extract,rosrmary extract,glycolic acid,PEG-150 polyglyceryl-2 tristearate(and)laureth-3(and)dipropylene glycol,coco glucoside,jojoba seeds,glycerine,disodiumEDTA,essential oil blend.
Hmmphh.. long list of ingredients. scary! But the results are not that scary. I had a good experience with this facewash, it gives me squeaky clean and more moisturized skin. My skin feels super soft after using this and it somewhat brightens my face. I totally liked this facewash. I have other products from the same range which I will be reviewing in my coming posts.
- Skin feels squeaky clean and fresh.
- My acne marks have lightened a bit.
- Great for oily skin as well as dry skinned girls as I have dry skin and it suited me well. In fact it gave me more soft skin which I didn’t expect from it.
- Removes dirt and makeup effectively.
- Sensitive enough for everyday use.
- It is preservative free and free from artificial fragrance and colour. So great for those with sensitive skin. It will not give you any kind of allergy.
- Availability might be an issue. It is available only through Lotus salons. That’s the only con I can think of. Worked great for me. I think you should also give it a try. It’s worth a try. ;-)