Price: Rs. 129 for 40 g and Rs 240 for 100 g
Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub doesn’t just fight blackheads, it helps eliminate them for clearer, smoother skin. This gentle scrub immediately works two ways to not only clear out the blackheads you have now, but also to help prevent new ones from forming. First, you will feel it tingles as its maximum strength acne medicine, Salicylic Acid, penetrates deep to eliminate blackheads by removing stubborn dirt and oil trapped inside pores. Then, you’ll feel its gentle, skin-soothing micro beads exfoliate without over drying to help stop blackheads before they start.
My Take on Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub:
This daily scrub is basically quite good for everyday use since it has very mild exfoliating beads which does the exfoliation task really well. The granules are not gritty and the base of the scrub also feels like it has some exfoliating particles, the visible granules are orangish in color. The scrub foams like a face wash and I feel like I’m using a face wash with tiny granules. It cleanses out the skin well, works on blackheads to an extent, will not work on harsh blackheads though! It doesn’t dry out the skin like most scrubs but a moisturizer will still be needed in this weather after using this scrub which I don’t mind since I know I have to moisturize my face every time I wash it. It unclog the pores pretty well on regular use which makes sure that I don’t get frequent breakouts I usually see on my face. And moreover it comes with 2% salicylic acid which is good for people prone to pimples and breakouts. I make sure I include one single product in my routine with acne fighting ingredients so that my breakouts stays in check :DThe Good:
- Convenient, travel friendly packaging.
- The granules are very gentle & mild!
- Mild enough for everyday use.
- Has salicylic acid.
- Works great as a face wash as well.
- Works on blackheads to an extent.
- Unclogs the pores!
- Keeps pimples under check.
- Doesn’t dry out the skin but still a moisturizer will be needed in this weather (winters).
- Will be good for oily, acne-prone skin.
- May not work on harsh blackheads.
- Doesn’t give that deep exfoliation!
- Doesn’t prevent the formation of new blackheads.
BML Rating: 4/5