This is my second makeup product review and my first ever primer in my makeup kit. I never used to use primer before applying makeup but as I became more aware of beauty and makeup I came to know how important it is to use a face primer before applying makeup. Let me begin the review by telling you what are the benefits of a face primer..
- It evens out the skin tone.
- Reduces excess shine.
- Fill in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps your makeup stay on for longer.
- Fill in your pores and make them less visible.
- Keeps your makeup from melting off your face during the hot and humid weather.
- Makes the skin look smooth and flawless.
Now you know how many benefits a face primer has and why it is important to prime your face before applying makeup. Coming back to the review..
Lightweight lotion formulated with silicones to soften, smooth and mattify skin. Makeup glides on and stays fresh all day. Apply under foundation or powder. Can also be used as a base for eyeshadow. Beauty professionals know that the way to a perfect finish is a properly prepared skin. Using trade secrets, Oriflame has developed the face primer. It creates an even, invisible layer that keeps foundation fresh all day.
Price & Quantity: 298 for 30 ml
AQUA, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, TALC, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, POLYETHYLENE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, SILICA, ETHYLENE BRASSYLATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, CI 77891
My Experience with the Oriflame Face Primer:
This was my first primer and I didn’t use it much. But now that I have found its uses and after effects I always use it before applying makeup. It instantly brightens my face and my skin looks like I have full makeup on. I feel like I don’t need to use anything else than this but I do use my BB cream and face powder. It keeps my skin fresh and flawless for hours but it makes me sweat a lot. It definitely makes skin look flawless and smooth and also makes pores less visible. I don’t have a problem with visible pores but my mom has and she has tried it and it makes her pores less visible.
Summing up the pros and cons.
- Makes skin smooth and flawless.
- Makes pores less visible.
- Reasonable price for the quantity.
- Makes up for an eyeshadow base so no need to buy a different eye primer.
- Makeup glides on smoothly.
- Reduces shine and doesn’t even dry out the skin.
- Nice packaging.
- Makeup definitely stays on for longer.
- Makes me sweat a lot.
- Not easily available.
I find no other con than these two.