Today’s review is about my HG shampoo. I have found a perfect match for my hair that keeps my hair in a good condition and extremely soft & i.e the Park Avenue Beer shampoo. I am in love with this shampoo. Read the review to know what it did do for me that made me fell in love with it..
Price: 160 for 200 ml
Shelf Life: 2 years
This shampoo contains real beer which is famed to have excellent conditioning properties. Use Park Avenue Beer Shampoo regularly to leave your hair bouncy, shiny and full of volume.
Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Beer, Dimethiconal (And) TEA Dodecylbenzenesulfonate (And) Laureth 23 , Cocoamidopropyl Butane, Cocobetaine, Cocodiethanalomide, Sodium Chloride, Perfume, Polyquaternium-10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Bis (C13-15 Alkoxy) PG Amodemethicone, Methylchloroisothyazolinone & Methylisothyazolinone, Benzophenone -4, Tetra Sodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Diethyl Phthalat , C.I15985, C.I 19140
Alcohol content: 0.25% v/v contains 1% w/v diethyl phthalate.
My Experience with Park Avenue Beer Shampoo:
When I used this shampoo for the first time, I was like “hell, it smells like real beer and when I air-dried my hair, I couldn’t stop noticing how soft and smooth my hair felt. Then and there, I fell in love with this shampoo ;) I repurchased it and currently using this shampoo along with L’oreal pure resource which I use only once in two weeks just to get rid of product build-up. This is the first time I ever repurchased a shampoo at least from when I am more aware of products. One day, I washed my hair with this shampoo and was waiting for my hair to get dry because I wanted to use some home-made mask for which I had to dry my hair, then I got busy in some other work and forgot to apply the mask. That was the second time till date I didn’t use a conditioner post washing my hair and was totally surprised by the result, my hair were much more softer than usual days when I used to apply conditioner. I got to know then that it is this magical shampoo that made my hair so soft that I didn’t even needed a conditioner.
Fragrance: If you know how a beer smells then you can guess its smell. Smells exactly like the beer :P But the smell does not stay on hair for long which is a plus point coz no one would want to go anywhere with hair smelling like beer.
Packaging: This shampoo comes in a bottle similar like a beer bottle. It has a flip top cap which opens easily without even trying, the only problem I had with this shampoo was its cap, both the time I purchased this shampoo I was left with loose cap and lost a lot of the product by spilling. It’s so loose that if it fells down, all the product will be out which I faced many times. So you got to be careful with the cap and the shampoo’s position.
- Makes hair touchably soft.
- Cleans the scalp with just a little amount.
- It works good in removing oil from the hair.
- Adds shine to hair.
- Lathers well but does not foam much which is a good sign that it has little SLS.
- Makes my hair bouncy and full of volume as claimed by it.
- Really cheap for such a quantity.
- Reduces frizz.
- Can be used without conditioner and you’ll still be left with soft hair. This one comes from my personal experience.
- Hair stays clean for 3 days post washing with this.
- Contains real beer which is extremely good for hair.
- Packaging is so cute, it totally resembles real beer bottle, I even made fool of many people saying that do you want beer to drink and they were like “where you got it from, what are you doing with it”. Hahaha :D
- What I didn’t like about it, let me think, uh I can’t think of any :D Totally loved it.
Will I Repurchase it:
I take an oath to always purchase it no matter how many shampoos I buy, this would always be in my cupboard. I am on my second bottle and will lose counts of bottles I’d buy. Hahaha :P I suggest every girl to try out this shampoo once and see its amazing results..