Patanjali Divya Badam Rogan Almond Oil Review
Patanjali Divya Badam Rogan Almond Oil Review Hello prettiest!!!
I have already reviewed some excellent products from Patanjali and even listed the top 12 products which everyone should try. There were request for two product reviews which I am yet to review, I thought oil review would be perfect as winters have approached and many dry skinned beauties rely on oils for nourishing their skin like I do. This almond oil is perfect in all aspects and I have been using it since I got to know about it, it’s a must have in my vanity. If you believe in my words when I say it’s a must have then continue reading about this great oil.. Price: 100 for 60 ml
Shelf Life: 36 months
- Relieves mental tension.
- Strengthens brain power.
- Good for heart.
- Relieves constipation.
- Fights Dandruff.
- Keeps body warm in winter.
- Nourishes skin.
- Good for infants.
Ingredients: 100% pure almond oil :yes:
- I use it to moisturize my skin before going to bed at times when I’m out of my night cream or don’t feel like using it. If my face feels dry, I can use it anytime, it’s a light-weight oil.
- I use it with other oils to do a hot oil treatment for my hair or sometimes I just add it to my hair mask to make it extra nourishing and get a deep conditioning treatment.
- Use it on dark circles when I’m suffering from them but try to use it continuously to see an improvement in dark circles. Almond oil is very effective in treating dark circles.:-D
- Use it on my lips at night to make them soft and get rid of pigmentation. It works like a charm in softening and lightening the lips.
- Put a few drops of it to my bath water to make my skin soft.
- I use it as a body massage oil in winters. My skin started getting dry so it’s coming in use now.
- I sometimes use it on my lashes to strengthen and lengthen them but I mostly forget about this use of it, will be more consistent with this use now.
- I use it to remove my makeup with other oils by making a DIY makeup removing oil.
- I use it on my hands to moisturize them in winters.
My Experience with Divya Almond Oil:
I have already mentioned the way I use it, now let me describe its consistency and its effectiveness. It comes in a small transparent bottle with a screw cap, I think packaging may be a problem for some as many girls don’t like screw cap bottles because they are hard to use. Its consistency is flowy and non-sticky, use it on your face, massage a bit and it gets absorbed in an instant.
Now let me share what results does it give when used in various ways, when I use it on my face, my face seriously glows in the morning and looks much softer than the usual days when I don’t use it. It even lightens acne marks a bit as fas as I have experienced. Hair feels softer and shinier when I use this oil alone with no other oils mixed whereas the various oil conconation is just amazing. And when I use it with my regular conditioner, it makes a super deep conditioning mask and hair feels softer than usual. It cures dark circles if used consistently for a month. All in all, it does its work super efficiently, it’s a must have oil and I can’t get enough of it. This oil will always be there with me, before finishing the current bottle I get my hands on another one so that I don’t reach out of it. Love it so much for its multiple uses and for its effects.
- Totally inexpensive.
- 100% pure
- Almond oil has various uses, so it’s definitely a must have as it is 100% pure.
- I can’t list its every single pro, if you want to know what all it does check the experience I had with it.
- Not easily available, but now they are, check the first link.
- Packaging may be a problem for some as it has a screw cap.
Rating: 5/5 These cons doesn’t stop me to rate it 5/5 as it’s super good.