Perfect your complexion and fight the look of blemishes with our Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream. This dual action cream gives you flawless coverage whilst tackling the appearance of blemishes. Formulated with purifying Community Fair Trade organic tea tree oil from Kenya.
- Blemishes and imperfections are instantly covered
- Lightweight formula gives shine-free complexion
- 3 shades blend seamlessly into all skin tones for natural-looking coverage
BB cream that promises to offer skin care and tackle the appearance of blemishes sounds amazing, isn’t it?
I have been testing this BB cream since past 3 weeks (not everyday though) and now I have finally reached to a conclusion on it. Talking about the texture first, the texture of this BB cream is smooth and creamy but it feels a bit chalky at some point, although it moisturizes the skin with its creamy texture but dry skin will still need a moisturizer underneath it to avoid that chalky finish.
I thought of getting the shade 01 because I always prefer a lighter shade in BB creams since they tend to change the color after some time and adapt to the natural skin color. Shade 01 would be a good match for NC30 skin tone and shade 02 for NC35 and above and shade 03 for dusky skin tones. I think, the shade selection is very limited but still better than the TBS Vitamin E BB cream where only one shade is available! The shade 01 is a bit light for me but still it doesn’t make me look like a ghost or too white, it works on my skin tone by evening it out.
The coverage it gives is a bit more than sheer but definitely not medium! It covers dark circles well (only minor dark circles) but it doesn’t cover blemishes or redness at all which is where it doesn’t work out for me, I really don’t prefer something that can’t even cover my minor blemishes and redness *sigh* It sets to a matte finish and you won’t really need a powder in this weather to banish oily areas of skin. It works pretty much for every skin type but dry skin will need a moisturizer underneath and oily skin may need a setting powder in humid weather. For the staying power, I must say it’s great, it stays for around 4-5 hours which is great for everyday wear and it doesn’t oxidize on my skin!
- This time TBS came up with 3 shades (at least better than TBS Vitamin E BB cream)
- Good staying power (stays for around 4-5 hours).
- Will suit all skin types!
- Doesn’t clog pores.
- Spreads and blends easily.
- A little goes a long way with this BB cream!
- Pricey compared to other BB creams in the market!
- Doesn’t really work on blemishes.
- Limited shade selection!
- Dry skin will need to moisturize beforehand to avoid patchy look and oily skin will need to touch up with a setting powder after every hour in humid weather.
- The texture sometimes feels a bit chalky.
BML Rating: 3.8/5
Have you tried the The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream?