Zenith Vitamin C Dietary Supplement
Vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) is found in copious amounts in vegetables and fruits. A water-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant, it supports the body form and maintain connection tissue, bones, blood vessels, and skin. Zenith Vitamin C Dietary Supplement can help individuals not only overcome this deficiency but also help maintain the ideal levels required for daily functioning of the human body.
In case, if the Vitamin C levels drops in our body, one may experience bruising, bleeding gums, weakness, fatigue and rashes. Vitamin C is essential to produce collagen in the body, the “glue” that strengthens many parts of the body, such as muscles and blood vessels and is also responsible for elasticity in the skin, skin that’s tight and firm.
What is Zenith Vitamin C Dietary Supplement ?
Zenith Vitamin C Dietary Supplement comes packed with Vitamin C, Citrus Bioflavonoids and Rosehips.
How does Zenith Vitamin C Dietary Supplement help our body ?
> Vitamin C – Vitamin C helps to repair and regenerate tissues, protect against heart disease, aid in the absorption of iron, prevent scurvy, and decrease total and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and triglycerides.
> Citrus Bioflavonoids – Greatly enhance and prolong the effect of the vitamin C. Also, is a wonderful Anti-inflammatory
> Rosehips – Fresh rose hip contains a lot of vitamin C, so it shares many uses with vitamin C including preventing and treating colds, flu, and Vitamin C deficiencies.
Price and Shelf life of Zenith Vitamin C Dietary Supplement
The bottle has 60 vegicaps. One can take around 1-2 capsules depending on the prescription by the doctor. One bottle costs Rs. 592/-
The shelf life is 18 months from the date of manufacturing. Also, these capsules are vegan, no gluten, no fish, no lactose, no flavor, no sugar, and have no added color.
The bottle is travel friendly. Can be carried easily while travelling.
1. Product to be kept away from the reach of children. It can be dangerous if taken.
2.Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women
3. Capsules are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases
4. This supplement should be taken only after consultation from a doctor
5. In the case of any allergy or reaction – you should discontinue the use of supplements immediately and get in touch with your doctor.
6. Potency depends on different factors and may vary from person to person.
My Overall Experience
1. I have been using Zenith Vitamin C Dietary Supplement since 3 weeks now and I have noticed that I have visibly clear and shinier skin. The complexion has improved a bit.
2. Reduced visibility of dark spots on the face.
3. I have suffered from bleeding gums from my teenage days, and I have noticed that my gums now do not always bleed when I brush.
4. Due to the changing weather, I usually suffered from cold and cough, which used to aggravate specially in the evenings in Bangalore. The frequency has gone down considerably.
5. The overall energy levels have improved and I get better sleep.
Overall, I had a good experience with Zenith Vitamin C Supplement and would definitely recommend it to people who wish to have clear skin, the powder of these supplements can also be used as a face pack by mixing the powder after breaking down the capsule with rose water and honey and this potent face pack can be used once a week to clear spots and hyperpigmentation, the tablets can also be used to make diy vitamin C serum, the recipe of which can be found here.
Review by Princy